} -->

Monday 5 September 2016

The 10 things I miss most about teaching!

I have been on maternity leave for about a year now. I knew being at home would be hard. I knew caring for 2 under 2 would be hard but most of all I knew I would miss teaching.
But knowing and experiencing are two different things!


I swear I sometimes have withdrawal symptoms. I think my case would be even more extreme if I wasn't creating products for my store. I miss different things at different times. Like today when I had two overtired, screaming children I missed the naughty students in my classes who I could send to the office if they ever got too bad. 


1.  The kids!

Different Describes All Children | Special Education Resource

2. The performing!


3. The creativity!

Image result for teacher meme creativity

4. The challenge


5. Home time!

Image result for meme hometime

Image result for home time meme stay at home mom


6. The learning


7. The other staff!

Image result for when you've been teaching all day and see an adult
8. Students growth

Image result for meme growing too fast

9. Student achievement

Picard Excited 2 - my face when  a student finally gets it!

10. The fulfillment

Image result for born to teach

I hope this has helped remind you some of the positives about being a teacher because....


Image result for meme you don't know what you got till its gone

No comments:

Post a Comment